Product Support Specialist
Incentivio is a fast growing startup that helps restaurants increase revenue and margins by owning the digital guest experience - from branded mobile apps to online ordering, loyalty, delivery and analytics. Our cloud software platform allow restaurants do launch branded digital guest experiences in weeks, and our restaurant clients hail from all over North America - from Florida to Montreal and British Columbia to San Diego. We're looking for hard working, self motivated individuals to join our growing team (30+ team members) and help us make a difference in the restaurant industry!
The role involves:
- Run calls with clients to help them leverage the platform. This can include setting up marketing campaigns, adjusting display content on their web ordering and mobile apps, understanding analytics, and more.
- Monitor incoming support tickets to see if they can be resolved or if they will need to be escalated to the development team and identified as a platform bug. Resolving these tickets could include but is not limited to: helping configure integrated and non-integrated Marketing Campaigns, issues related to restaurant menus, guiding back-end users on using the platform, or other issues caused by user error.
- Help clients add additional locations as well as other features of our product (e.g. gift cards, catering, artificial intelligence tools, etc)
- Investigate and solve potential configuration issues
- Monitor channels that report on errors clients are experiencing and resolve them on a daily basis
- Investigate potential bugs and work with the development team and/or Customer Success team to resolve them
- Refine existing processes and create new processes that allow us to better ensure our clients’ success in using the platform
- Participate in and run high-level meetings to identify opportunities to improve the platform to help make our clients more successful
- Proactively reach out to clients about potential or existing issues and offer potential solutions
- Work with the development team to document new features and leverage existing tools to inform Customer Success Managers, the sales team, and existing clients about these features.
- Bachelor's degree in a business or related field