Incentivio is a fast growing startup that helps restaurants increase revenue and margins by owning the digital guest experience - from branded mobile apps to online ordering, loyalty, delivery and analytics. Our cloud software platform allow restaurants to launch branded digital guest experiences in weeks, and our restaurant clients hail from all over North America - from Florida to Montreal and British Columbia to San Diego. We're looking for hard working, self motivated individuals to join our growing team (30+ team members) and help us make a difference in the restaurant industry!
The role involves the follow areas:
- Once a sales representative has successfully gotten a new client on board, the Implementation Manager is responsible for acting as the primary point of contact for that client. Meeting with clients via Zoom to guide them thru the Implementation Journey, organizing and collecting the required information and working with the Engineering department to get them live on our platform.
- Juggling multiple clients at the same time with various different expertise and complexities; from Owner Operators with 1 location to heavily franchised multiple location brands with four wall or virtual restaurant locations.
Assess Client Needs
- The Implementation Manager needs to talk with the client to get a detailed picture of what the client wants, needs and desires. For example, one client might have purchased their new system in order to save time and communicate with their guests, while another might have purchased the same system with the primary goal of improving the number of online orders. For this reason, it’s crucial that the Implementation Manager identify the unique priorities of each client.
Customize the System
- After identifying a client’s main goals, the Implementation Manager will need to use that information to customize the client’s system to suit their individual needs. This typically involves tasks such as importing preexisting client data from other systems, designing custom interfaces and POS and menu configuration.
Demonstrate and Train
- When a client’s new system has been properly customized, it’s up to the Implementation Manager to demonstrate the system and its features to launch the client.
Skills required include:
- Familiarity with widely used software included but not limited to MS Excel, photo editors like Photoshop and Sketch, MS Outlook, Clubhouse, Slack, and more
- POS Experience to include things like API configuration, Menu setups and implementations
- Ability to work both independently and in team environments to meet hard deadlines
- Critical Thinking
- Bachelor's degree in a business or related field
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to juggle multiple clients in various stages of the Implementation Journey
- Attention to detail
- Desire to work in a ever evolving environment